Instant C#: VB to C# Converter
Your task of converting VB.NET to C# just got a lot easier.
Our Instant C# VB.NET to C# converter will save you countless hours of painstaking work.
Instant C# produces great C# code and saves you time.
Free Edition of our VB.NET to C# converter to convert VB to C# in project or folder conversions up to 2000 lines at a time and
code snippet conversions up to 200 lines at a time.
Order the Standard Edition
Purchase the Standard Edition of our Instant C# VB.NET to C# converter for $159 US on our
- Saves valuable time
- Accurate - typically over 99% of lines require no
post-conversion adjustment (99.98% on Microsoft's "101 Visual Basic Code Samples"). This
percentage will be reduced for code not having Option Strict On.
- Converts entire VB projects, solutions, folders, and ASP.NET web sites from VB to C#
- Fast - thousands of lines converted from VB to C# per minute
- Includes a 15 day, no-risk, money back
- Extremely responsive, personalized customer support
- Easy to use
- Produces helpful notes, warnings, and 'to do' comments
- Excellent learning tool for those new to C#
The Most Comprehensive VB.NET to C# Converter
- Converts all versions of VB (.NET) code
- Evaluates all referenced assemblies and .NET projects in order to resolve external references more completely
- Numerous conversion and formatting options
- Includes enhancement options to correct common VB coding mistakes
- Accurate LINQ query VB to C# conversion
- Converts VB Case statements with range conditions
- Superb conversions from VB to C# for all types of arrays in any of the numerous VB styles
- Excellent conversions of event handlers from VB to C#
- Handles the numerous coding alternatives and ambiguities of VB code
- Flawless conversion from VB to C# for all aspects of inheritance and interfaces
- Converts VB6-style On Error GoTo statements from VB to C#
- Converts ASP.NET script (aspx, asmx, ascx, ashx, and asax files) from VB to C#
- Converts ASP.NET 'code-behind' files (aspx.vb files) from VB to C#
- Converts all of VB's quirks: modules, local static variables, named parameters, multiple statement lines,
function names used as temporary variables, and type character suffixes
- Allows custom replacement of strings in the final converted code
- Accurate even with poorly formatted VB code
Check out Tim Patrick's great book: "C# – Visual Basic Bilingual Dictionary",
the most comprehensive comparison of Visual Basic and C# that we've seen:
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 Tangible Software Solutions Inc.